Analytical Coordinator for Drug Product for Quality Control
We are building our first Drug Product Filling Facility in Denmark and thus have a great opportunity for the right candidate to play a key role in establishing Drug Product processes and in implementing raw material test methods, including primary packaging in addition to in-process and Drug Product test methods supporting technology transfer programs.
You will coordinate the Quality Control method transfer activities relating to a given program, that includes our Quality Control laboratory as wells as contract laboratory organizations to continuously focus and prioritize tasks according to deadlines. You will call and lead meetings to monitor progress, to share status on project milestones and to facilitate mitigating activities. Finally, you have good communication and collaboration skills that ensures engagement, motivation, and recognition by your many stakeholders.
On a personal level you are self-driven, dedicated, and systematic. You are able to plan your projects and deliverables in a structured way. You welcome working-from-home and are flexible, have a positive attitude, a lot of energy and humor, and you are open for changes and interested in developing yourself.
Qualifications and Education
- Master of Science within Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Protein Chemistry, or Biology
- Solid understanding of GMP/GLP guidelines with minimum 6 years of experience from the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong scientific background and preferably experience with method transfer and validation
- Project management and applied tools
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of EudraLex Volume 4 GMP, ICH guidelines, EP and USP is an advantage
If you can see yourself in this role, then we can offer you an exciting and challenging job in a company with a very exciting future, and with many partners and products. We offer you a great opportunity for personal development, and the future is exciting and promising – and we promise that you will not get bored!
What we offer (#BestPlaceToWork)
The culture at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies Denmark is the most important if you ask our employees.
- An exciting journey on a fast-growing commercial pharma site with lots of development opportunities
- An attractive salary package with an annually company performance-based bonus
- Health insurance, health check, fitness centre etc.
- Flexible working conditions (home or on the site)
- Dedicated colleagues, and a great team, department, and site spirit
- Canteen arrangement incl. Friday brunch and monthly afternoon cake
- Bell ringing tradition when reaching important milestone
About the Department
Our Quality Control (QC) department at site Hillerød consists of approximately 155 employees divided into QC Analytical Development team, different support teams, and five testing teams. In QC we strive towards a One-QC team spirit, where we help and support each other across teams, not only to reach our goals but also to support a high level of collaboration and possibilities for personal development. The pillar in our QC department is our employees – our success is only possible due to competent and dedicated colleagues, who wants to make a difference for QC, our site, our customers, and patients all over the globe. As a leading Contract Development Manufacturing Organization, we, in QC, are obligated to continuously improve our way of working, creating a dynamic and inspiring environment with huge individual co-decision making due to our flat organizational structure.
Has this sparked your interest? Then we urge you to send an updated CV and cover letter as soon as possible. We will continuously invite relevant candidates for job interviews and will close the job advertisement as soon as we have found the right candidate.
In case you have any questions, please reach out to Manager in Quality Control Analytical Development Mette Ottosen on
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.