This role is responsible for leading the full sales lifecycle process of a client account base, including identifying and initiating new sales opportunities.
- Lead full lifecycle sales process which includes, identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients and using existing client relationships, sales presentations and contract negotiations.
- Help Senior Relationship Manager to gain and maintain familiarity with client organization and processes to help direct them towards the appropriate product set.
- Lead sales cycles and involve sales specialist and Senior Relationship Manager where appropriate.
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Market credit risk product and service solutions to the Commercial Banking & Capital Markets sector within the Nordics/Scandinavian region.
- Meet established revenue targets, while crafting new and enhanced customer relationships to ensure happiness.
- Generate new revenue from research, product and service solutions and defending & growing existing revenue streams.
- Work closely with Product Specialists, Product Strategists, Marketing Strategists and other colleagues within the organization to demonstrate their appropriate expertise to the sales cycle.
- Represent company at industry and company sponsored events, as required.
- Position requires travel.
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Economics or related area required, MBA highly preferred.
- A Moody’s employee at this level would typically have 5+ years’ experience in a sales role within a software/services organization with a successful track record in sales, preferably selling solutions to corporations.
- Understanding of quantitative credit models and risk analysis within the corporate environment.
- Experience with corporate credit risk processes is preferred.
- Ability to sell on needs/solutions approach.
- Ability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
The position is part of the Moody’s Analytics Global Sales and Customer Service Group.
We strive to be an outstanding sales organization with our customers’ needs at the centre of everything we do. Our client base ranges from banks and financial institutions to insurance and asset management companies, as well as government institutions and professional services firms. As the link between our product teams and customers, we build mutually exciting relationships that allow us to deliver the best solution for each customer challenge. An organization of motivated, curious, and teamwork-oriented people, we let our passion drive our business forward.
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity