Would you like to do an internship or work as a student worker in the field of Automation & Cyber Security and learn from a team of specialists at the Engineering heart of the LEGO Group?
Use your engineering skills to play a meaningful role in our global Automation team. We are building and scaling the future solutions and maintaining a cyber secure manufacturing environment within Operations.
Help develop and maintain Cyber Secure Automation solutions
You will join the Automation & Digitalization on the Shopfloor & LCI (LEGO Continuous Improvement) department, where you and your colleagues will be working with the development of Automation technologies. We also provide support and specialist knowledge to our global production sites to continuously improve and optimise and assuring a secure running production.
More specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for smaller projects and deliveries
- Plan and conduct experiments as well as analysing and interpreting results
- Share knowledge, experience and results with stakeholders and specialists in the organization to ensure general learning and competency building
- Design and test new Cyber Security solutions within our current standards, guidelines, and machine platforms
- Ensure the cyber security of new Automation solutions
- Be maturing concepts based on requirements for internal customers in collaboration with our subject matter experts (Automation engineers, Robotics engineers, OT Software architect, cyber security experts, …)
- Assess business opportunities and deciding on how to solve it
Be part of a collaborative and high-performance culture
Based in our office in Billund, you will join a diverse team focusing on automating and digitalizing our production environment. The team’s aim is to push the boundaries of Cyber Security to drive the Industry 4.0 principles and technologies towards true large-scale production. We enjoy an open and honest working environment with room for fun. Relying on our different areas of expertise allows us to be flexible in finding solutions, and we are excited for you to contribute with what you know – and for you to grow, as you get more responsibility in the team. You will work from our HQ in Billund, Denmark, and there is a good chance that you can join a carpool to take you here.
Aspiring engineering student with a strong understanding of Automation
To gain as much as possible from this position, you need a flair for technical problem solving as well as a natural curiosity that allows you to proactively seek out new information. You are not afraid to ask questions, and you are excited about the opportunity to become an integrated part of our team of specialists. Moreover, we imagine that:
- You are currently studying engineering – either on your master’s or well into your bachelor’s degree. Preferably Automation engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, Information Technology or Technical product design and development.
- Preferably you have experience working with PLC’s and network equipment and firewalls.
- You have an eye for innovation, and you are eager to look for new opportunities to experiment in a sandbox environment.
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are
covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness– We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Discount– We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.