Are you looking to gain analytical experience in a rapidly growing, VC-backed, FinTech start-up? As a Credit & Investment Analyst, you will engage with various teams to ensure we have the best customers and that we meet their funding needs!
We are funding Ecommerce entrepreneurs without taking equity.
Ecommerce is booming. However, many entrepreneurs are still faced with two fundamental challenges – Accessing capital and strategically investing in growth. MXNEY uses live data and insights to solve these challenges and provide Ecommerce businesses with the ability and confidence to spend for growth through financing and dedicated growth support.
We are a venture capital backed startup that is passionate about helping Ecommerce entrepreneurs succeed. You’ll be joining a fast-paced and collaborative team that is facing many exciting opportunities as we scale our business.
What will you do?
As a Credit & Investment Analyst, you will support and execute our funding decision making which is at the core of what we do. You can expect to work and engage with different teams across our business to ensure that we have a strong customer portfolio and meet their funding needs. As we are a quickly growing company, you can expect your responsibilities to grow exponentially as you develop over time.
On a daily basis, you can expect to:
- Work on the risk side of our operations by analyzing financial & non-financial metrics to enable investment decisions.
- Interact with our potential customers to provide feedback on your investment findings.
- Work alongside our Customer Success Managers to find new potential funding opportunities for our existing portfolio.
- As we are a start-up, you can expect your work to vary and dynamically evolve as we grow.
- You want to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
- You enjoy analytical tasks and seek to work in a company where your impact and influence is far more substantial than in a large corporate company.
- You are comfortable and enjoy taking responsibility.
- You are curious by nature, detail-oriented and eager to work in the intersection between Finance and Ecommerce.
- You are ambitious, self-motivated and a born problem-solver.
- You have a degree in a quantitative or business-related field – i.e., Finance, Economics, Math, Engineering, etc.
You enjoy rolling up your sleeves, working with talented coworkers and contributing to great overall energy at the office.