Working at Maersk brings a unique blend of being part of a rich heritage and an enthusiastic, youthful, fast-paced logistics company. We believe in rewarding and recognizing individual performances within highly professional teams supported by our distinctive values.
Collaborative and commercial mindsets are the key cornerstones of being a high performer in Maersk. Ours being a network business, it is key that you are able to think and act beyond your own domain and geography of work. By commercial mindset we mean your ability to think of the benefits for the customer; in whatever action, you take, irrespective of your position and role.
In the Special Projects & Logistics team you will be a part of a team of 30 experienced colleagues, where we strive to deliver the best operational service for our customers.
Your main responsibilities will from our “Control Tower Setup” be, amongst others:
- Work as the Primary Contact Person for larger clients – Handling crosstrade shipments including: Air, Ocean, Roro, project etc.
- Responsible for the End to End customer experience, handling all operational matters but also managing quoting, procurement, selling and invoicing on daily basis.
- Exploring new opportunities together with clients upselling when possible.
- Together with the network both internally and externally identifying challenges and findings ways to improve both on both cost and service level
- Own customers escalations together with the Operations Manager
Our ideal candidate is a self-driven person that can stay cool in a hectic and complex environment. You strive in a collaborative role being responsible for the service provided and you are always will to go All the way!
- At least 3-5 Years’ experience with freight forwarding – preferable with knowledge from multimodal shipments. Ocean/Air/Aircharter/Project/RORO etc
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written in English
- A collaborative mindset with a “can do” attitude
- Eagerness to be best in class and part of a winning team
- Ability to be flexible when needed as our job is not 8-16
- Ability to travel approx. 5-10 days a year