Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
In this role, you will…
- Be responsible for all post-sales operations and interactions with customers
- Be part of a local and EMEA team of CS Specialists – an international community where sharing best practices is a big key to success
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, bringing in new ideas for Continuous Improvement
- Act as a business partner for our customers, e.g. by providing regular (on-site) training
In this role, you’ll need …
- Minimum of 1-3 years of directly related experience
- Fluency in English and native or near native speaker of Norwegian or Swedish
- Strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills
- Bachelor degree (preferably but not a requirement)
- To have the willingness to learn
- Strong analytical capabilities
- To be a team player
- To have good problem solving skills
- To be able to work in a very dynamic environment.
What we offer:
- Excellent compensation and bonus plan.
- Flexibility with working from the office and selected days from home.
- Joining a new team where we grow together
- A dynamic environment where you grow with our new Nordic Align team.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the “Apply” link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is
transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our
Applicant Privacy Policies
for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
Equal Opportunity Statement