Would you like to be part of the transformation journey of our company, supporting the effective execution of Pandora strategic vision and key strategic growth initiatives?
In this role, you will have the ability to support the Global Business Unit Director in leading the collection strategy by building long-term innovation plans based on robust consumer insights.
- Manage the product lifecycle and develop data driven, forward thinking collection strategies
- Set campaign strategies and orchestrate strong 360 cross-functional activation and go to market plans for key launches for your collection
- Monitor performance tracking and post-mortem analysis of the campaigns
- Support the team in the preparation of key strategic meetings
What is needed to succeed:
- Education and experience –We expect you to hold a master´s degree in economics, marketing or similar, combined with 5-7 years of relevant experience within international business and brand management in the FMCG industry, managing a product category
- Go To Market orchestration– Highly motivated, forward looking brand manager that can lead the collection, its product strategy and the creation of the Marketing Toolbox
- Consumer centricity– strong appetite on consumer insights, brand building and innovation
- Business acumen– a mix of commercial and marketing mindset in a direct-to-consumer first environment
- Stakeholder Management–Excellent relationships skills & multicultural management. Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and functions within an organization
Something about you:
- Team player with a strong EQ; ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong appetite for strategic, financial and analytics data; ability to synthetise data and present results in a simple manner
- Result-driven and action-oriented individual. Focus on executing, getting things done and delivering on targets
- Curious, connected to culture with an understanding of consumer trends
- Digitally savvy with an ability to incorporate technology into daily tasks
- Driven and ambitious for new opportunities; demonstrates a strong personal impact
- Ability to navigate and adapt in a company’s transformation journey
- Humble, honest and trustworthy
The role sits within the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Global Career Band 4
Did we get your attention?
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora’s future, please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We encourage you to attach a CV and Cover Letter into the application. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
At Pandora, we believe that creating an inclusive and diverse workplace and reflecting societal diversity in our customer engagement is essential to delivering on our company purpose: to give a voice to people’s loves. We dedicate ourselves to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and diversity where everyone feels respected and valued.