Umbraco is looking for an ambitious and hands-on Head of Creative to lead the creative department in Umbraco, and help us to solidify a global brand among our international markets.
The role – what do we offer?
- A lead position in an international company
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it!)
- The experience of being part of an international marketing team, with offices in 5 countries
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
Your primary responsibilities in this role will be to:
- In close collaboration with CMO Javier A. Miranda, design and plan the creative strategy for Umbraco and lead the design team
- Drive and execute integrated creative plans and design initiatives that support business objectives
- Build and maintain an inspiring brand identity to support our local markets and our global actions
- Take ownership of all visual and creative material
- Work with our global team to create the strategic positioning and messaging for Umbraco toward our key audiences and overall ecosystem
- Drive our creative campaigns and launch process for all growth endeavors (e.g., ideation, creative development, targeting… etc)
- Support the CMO on the optimization of the value chain
We care about people. That’s why the most important qualification is your personality: who you are, your values, and how you interact with others.
We are looking for someone with a take-charge attitude – someone with passion and energy who wants to be part of something bigger than themselves and is willing to dedicate their time and talent to building great products in collaboration with extremely talented and friendly colleagues.
Your professional qualifications
- Being truly passionate about brand and design is an absolute must
- Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
- Prominent international mindset
- +3 years of experience as a lead creator, preferably in agency of in a fast-paced, high-growth business
- Strong digital creative hands on background, with a proven record of creating and executing successful creative campaigns and build brand identities
- Hands-on experience with email marketing, content optimization, social media and offline marketing promotions
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably in a team
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
Here are some of the perks of working at Umbraco
- Multicultural work environment
- Friendly, engaged and bright colleagues
- Flat hierarchy and an open and honest way of working together
- Plenty of opportunity to advance your career with growth and training
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- Work either from the office in Odense/Copenhagen or remotely in Europe (with some HQ presence requested, particularly at the outset)..
- Company lunch program (if working from HQ)
- Healthcare insurance and pension scheme (if working from Denmark)
- Lots of social events, Friday bars, Padel
- Great onboarding program
We wish to fill in the position as soon as possible and therefore interview on an ongoing basis.
So, what are you waiting for? Now is your chance!