Are you our new HR Business Partner in STARK Sourcing? Would you like a broad role within People & Culture in a growing company with the opportunity to develop? Then join STARK Sourcing, a great European division enabling our Business Units provide our customers the products they need, at the right time and price.
In STARK Sourcing we are + 100 highly skilled colleagues across six countries working towards enabling our Business Units succeed by harvesting sourcing synergies across Europe.
In this position you get to work in close collaboration with our HR Director, the Sourcing Management team, GROUP functions and Country HR. You will be collaboration with many stakeholders and build an extensive network within the organization. Reporting directly to our HR Director, you will have full responsibility driving different activities across the HR annual wheel and partnering with the organization.
Your key assignments will include:
- Recruiting from A-Z including outlining job description, search, screening, test feedback, contract outlining etc.
- Responsible for our employee engagement survey and ensuring we continuously focus and develop towards being the best place to work
- Driving the comp. and ben. agenda for sourcing (Bonus and Salary Reviews) in close collaboration with the HR Director and GROUP Head of compensation and benefits
- Responsible for planning and coordinating training needs across and ad hoc including choosing causes for our e-learning platform Eloomi
- Prepare presentations for- and in collaboration with our HR Director
- Be the main point of contact for STARK Sourcing employees and provide support throughout the employee life cycle in collaboration with Country HR
- Be a superuser in Workday and participate in sprints-testing with GROUP HR
- Support and provide sparring to sourcing management about People & Org. challenges
- You have a master’s degree within HR, psychology, business or similar
- You have excellent people skills, and you love to stakeholder manage
- You have an eye for identifying needs and have a problem-solving mindset
- If you are certified in Swift and Aptitude (Saville Assessment) it is perfect – if not, you will be
- You have experience with LinkedIn recruiter, and you enjoy finding and selecting good people
- You maintain excellent Microsoft Office skills, Power Point, Excel
- Experience with Workday is an advantage
- You work independently and can juggle between several tasks
- You communicate fluently in both Danish and English, as it is our company language
As a person you take ownership of your work and have a “can-do”-attitude. You enjoy a high pace, and your structured approach enables you to handle simultaneous deliverables. You have a collaborative approach to problem-solving and enjoy working in an international environment.
You will be joining a team of genuine and passionate people. We offer flexibility, a competitive salary, a performance bonus, health insurance and an honest, collaborative, and informal culture with Friday bars and other social events. You can work from our office in Frederiksberg or Aarhus.
If you would like to be a part of a company with an ambitious growth agenda, please submit your professional CV and motivational letter via the link no later than 20th of November 2022. As we are reviewing candidates on an ongoing basis do not hesitate to apply for the position. For further information, please mail HR Director, Tina Mose – [email protected]
STARK Sourcing aspire to reflect the society in general and encourage all qualified candidates to send an application regardless of age, gender, religion, and background.