Are you passionate about project management and data?
Help us unlock data using the power of Business Intelligence! You will be part of developing the business intelligence backbone, ensuring the data is available for the CFO organization while considering both governance and scalability.
This is a 12 months cover role.
- Project management of SharePoint and Power BI applications within the portfolio (no hands-on development required for SharePoint applications)
- Create visualization dashboards in PowerBI for end users to quickly identify areas for further investigation
- Designing the architecture, data model, and driving best practice into the Power BI flows
- Create new reports by handling the full process of identifying data needed, connecting to data sources through Power BI Gateway, structuring data for modelling and building data model in Power BI
- Maintain and improve existing reports
- Drive automation of both existing and new reports through use of latest features on Power Platform including DAX scripting, PowerApps, and Tabular Editor
- Ensure consistent high-quality reporting in collaboration with the Performance Manager
- Collaborate across the business, enabling access to different data points
Play your part in our team succeeding
Global BI delivers services to the rest of the LEGO Group globally, with a primary focus on the CFO organization. As Global BI Manager, you will work closely with the team to project manage the portfolio management tool, related development and the roadmap. Additionally, you will also be involved in developing dashboards and reports to enable data-driven decision making and continuous improvement of our services and processes.
You will also work across different sub streams within the LEGO Group and will get exposure to different partners, requirements and needs. You will succeed in this role by finding the best ways of getting data from source systems into automated Power BI models and build flexible and user-friendly reports and dashboards.
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years project managing development of Cloud / SaaS applications
- 5+ years of experience working with data modelling, data governance and data visualization for decision making
- Experience with PowerBI, Power Query (M Query) and DAX (experience with PowerApps / Synapse SQL desired but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to challenge stakeholders to deliver effective outcomes
- Ability to work with global teams spanning different time zones
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are
covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness– We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Discount– We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.