Do you want to work in a fast growing IT company, which has the muscles, platform and ambitions to become the dominant platform in Europe within the next 4-5 years? You will learn from some of the most experienced people in the payment industry in Denmark, and work with a modern and agile platform.
Reepay is a SaaS company providing an easy-to-use subscription billing and online payment platform. Founded in 2015, Reepay currently has 27 employees located in Copenhagen and is looking at growing its team and expanding its business into Europe. At Reepay you will get a unique opportunity to have a strong influence on the products we are building and the technology choices made. And hopefully you will be able to put your fingerprint on the future of subscription billing and online payments.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Marketing Manager for our danish market.
Your tasks as a Marketing Manager
- Content management and coordination of cross-channel content
- Close cooperation with colleagues from marketing, product management and sales in the creation of product-relevant content
- Independent creation of content such as blog posts, white papers or social media posts
- content review and qualitative optimization of existing and new content; also and especially from an SEO point of view
- Content preparation and preparation of campaigns for existing customers, prospects (lead nurturing) and lead generation
- Analysis and monitoring of important KPIs
What we offer at Reepay
Flexible working hours and home office arrangements
Modern workspace located in central Copenhagen (Pilestræde 28, 1112 København K)
An attractive and competitive salary
Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
The opportunity to make a difference with your work
Room for personal and professional development
Choose your own platform (Mac, Windows or Linux)
A place with a fantastic team who are all very passionate and experienced in their field
We are passionate about a good working environment and a good unity
A hard working team which knows how to have fun at the same time
What we value at Reepay
Be Curious – Seek out opportunities to learn, and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Own It– Be the driver, and take accountability.
Embrace Change– The technology landscape is ever changing – we’re looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
Engage and Influence– Share your passion for technology with colleagues and collaborators
What you bring with you
- at least 5 years of professional experience in B2B content marketing, ideally in the software and IT environment on the agency or industry side
- Completed studies in marketing communication or economics, humanities, journalism or a completed training as a media clerk
- excellent Danishand Written and Spoken English
- a high affinity for technical topics and a very good feeling for language, images, quality and appearance
- Practical experience in SEO, social media and lead generation