Do you dream of working with state-of-the-art decoration solutions within our LEGO ® products?
Bring your Qualification competences and play a vital role in creating the foundation and setting up the specific material tests!
In the role as Qualification Specialist, you will be part of a cross-functional team, that secures design for manufacturing by actively balancing design intent and production feasibility. More specifically you will:
- Develop new tests for qualifying machines, equipment and decorations for our sustainability initiatives on decoration.
- Develop and implement qualification processes for new inks and materials on the sustainability agenda in processing
- Gain knowledge from global production sites around process and operator capability to understand the foundation for crafting the sustainable processing platform of the future
- Define, develop and document holistic tests standards ensure deco quality standards are fulfilled and developed
- Analyze, evaluate and make recommendations to holistic solutions serve as solutions across multiple challenges towards platforms
- Create test plans, measurement reports and take a structured and statistical approach to test and outcome
Play your part in our team succeeding
In our department, Processing Qualification, we play a vital role in enabling a fast and reliable introduction of new deco- and processing equipment that enhance and enrich LEGO® play, by offering differentiation to the LEGO® brick.
The sustainability scope within decoration is a crucial part of our strategy. This role will be a cornerstone in building up competencies and processes in order to support that journey.
Do you have what it takes
As a person you are strong process-oriented Project manager with a structured approach to task execution. You show a quality-conscious mentality as well as strong analytical and creative skills. It will be an advantage if you have experience with development and maturing/running-in of process equipment. In addition, we expect that you have:
- 3-5 years’ experience from production industry
- Technical insight into process equipment
- Certified Project Management skills
- Proven experience with qualification tasks
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Good at capturing, share and disseminate knowledge (Training of others and inclusion of knowledge)
- Ability and willingness to challenge status quo
- Service minded and strong collaboration skills
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are
covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness– We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Discount– We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.