The flow of goods to JYSK stores is based on an automated ordering system. Order proposals are calculated in SAP Forecasting and Replenishment (SAP F&R) and reviewed by retail employees in the stores. Therefore, we internally refer to this process as “Semi-Automated Ordering” (SAO). All articles to JYSK stores are running through SAO, and you will have the main responsibility for securing high performance in this process.
We are looking for a new SAO Specialist to play an important role in the Flow of Goods department and it will be your job to secure well-filled stores across all 27 JYSK countries. An important factor in order to succeed is to carry out ad hoc analyses and initiate actions based on these.
In the job as SAO Specialist you will also have the responsibility for our continuous reporting on SAO. We use SAP BW as foundation for continuous reporting.
Furthermore, you will play a big part in the implementation and roll-out of SAO in more countries. In coming years implementation in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France, Portugal and Spain are planned.
As our new SAO Specialist, you will be part of the Flow of Goods department, which consists of 27 colleagues who covers different parts of the JYSK supply chain. The department is responsible for the flow of goods from suppliers via distribution centres to stores and customers in 27 countries. You will work with dedicated colleagues in a busy and dynamic organisation with a professional, yet informal work environment. You must be able to cooperate with different stakeholders both inside and outside of Flow of Goods.
You bring dedication and…
- You have an education on master level within Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar and/or have experience from a similar position
- You have an analytical mindset and have the ability to convert your findings into specific actions
- You are interested in and have a way with numbers and systems e.g. data in Excel
- You thrive with tasks which requires high levels of accuracy and quality
- You quickly grasp complex systems and relations
- You are efficient and effective, and can independently seek out and pursue potential improvements
- High-level fluency in English is a requirement and good Danish skills will be seen as an advantage
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- The responsibility for securing smooth operations and expect that you will contribute to continuous development of our store ordering system used for supplying more than 2.900 stores
- To work in an environment with great colleagues, whom you should both be able to challenge as well as learn from
- A Well-functioning work-from-home policy
- A healthy work-life balance as well as a loyal company culture
- A great opportunity to develop and grow professionally and personally
- A relaxed and open minded atmosphere with rich opportunities to cooperate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- To be part of an ambitious department with a short distance from decision to action
If you have any questions please contact Team Leader, SAO and ATP Anders Visby Eriksen at +45 3160 6600.
Send us your application and CV in English or Danish with relevant certificates as soon as possible by clicking on “I’m interested”. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.
Start-up is as soon as possible or by agreement.