Finance & Procurement
Lift the strategic initiatives in Business Finance
Are you switched on by lifting the strategic initiatives in Business Finance and would you like to drive digitalization in Finance? Do you have experience with financial planning and providing data-driven business insights? If your answer is ‘yes’, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
To further strengthen the Group FP&A team we are looking for an innovative Senior Financial Analyst FP&A. You will report directly to the Director, Head of Group FP&A and be responsible for digital finance, cash initiatives, and financial planning. The position is located in Brøndby, Denmark, with limited travel activity.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive digitalization and standardized analytical BW tools/reports to support financial steering and performance management across Business Lines in NKT. Be the natural link between IT (BW architect) and Business Finance teams.
- Drive definition and roll-out of financial steering concepts in close collaboration with Business Lines and Business Finance teams.
- Support Business Finance teams on digitalization initiatives and optimize utilization of digital tools, primarily SAP BW and OneStream.
- Structure and facilitate forecast and budgeting processes across NKT including preparation of timelines, communication with stakeholders, analysis, quality assurance, and reporting to senior management.
- Perform and develop monthly performance tracking and support the business in taking the right actions.
- Support the CFO in the preparation of material for the Board of Directors and Group Leadership Team.
- Support Business Lines on product costing principles, intercompany pricing, and other ad hoc questions.
- Ad hoc analysis, M&A support, and projects supporting Business Lines.
Analytical and result-driven candidate with strong communication skills
We are looking for a candidate who is analytical, innovative, result-driven, and able to handle complex matters. You are an energetic team player with a collaborative mindset and excellent communication skills. You can translate large data sets into concise business insights and can maintain a general overview while being attentive to details. The ideal candidate is a fast learner with a Business Partner mindset who thrives on interacting with the business.
The preferred candidate for the role has:
- Relevant education i.e., MSc in Finance, Economics, or similar.
- +5 years of experience in an FP&A/Business Controlling/Business Partnering function, ideally in a production company.
- Solid hands-on experience with BI/BW solutions incl. understanding of BI data models, ERP master data, profit- and cost center hierarchies, and knowledge of query structures.
- Experience with SAP/ERP systems.
- Experience with data modeling combined with the ability to work structured with large data sets.
- Experience with the digital transformation of a Finance function and development of Business Intelligence solutions.
- Fluent English skills, spoken and written.
- General IT acumen and solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
NKT is committed to fostering a diverse organization and a culture where people from different backgrounds can thrive and are inspired to perform at their best. We believe that a diverse organization enables sustainable performance and that an inclusive and welcoming culture makes for a better place to work.
Contact and application
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are very welcome to contact the Director, Head of Group FP&A Martin Juul Bentsen, [email protected] In case you have any inquiries about the recruitment process, please reach out to Senior HR Business Partner Charlotte Kold-Larsen, [email protected]
If you feel excited about this opportunity and feel inspired by our purpose “We connect a greener world”, please apply with your CV and cover letter via the link as soon as possible. We will review applications on an ongoing basis. Behavioral tests can occur in our recruitment processes. Please note that due to the GDPR we cannot accept any applications via e-mail.
We look forward to receiving your application!
NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.8 billion in 2021. NKT – We connect a greener world. www.NKT.com