Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you gain a tremendous amount of strategic and operational responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated, and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about people and recruiting? If so, you might be our next senior recruiter.
Last year, more than 10 Million Europeans used Samlino Groups comparison sites. We are running some of the leading platforms in Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, and Greece, and our user base has grown 142% annually since 2014 – and in 2022, we are working towards an IPO as part of our next growth sprint.
We are looking for an exceptional senior recruiter to join our team. As a senior recruiter, you will be part of our group management team where you will ensure we stay ahead as one of Europe’s leading financial comparison site by finding and maintaining the best talent!
Samlino Group is one of Europe’s leading financial comparison site and has helped millions of European consumers save time and money on their financial products such as insurance, consumer loans, telco products, and utilities.
We are driven by our belief that we can create tremendous value in society by helping Europeans save time and money through comparing, selecting, getting, and managing their financial products, thus matching them with the best products for their needs.
What we offer you
As our senior recruiter you get the unique opportunity to be a key player in building our business. By providing you with the ownership of our recruiting, we want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone ensuring you become an expert.To ensure a never ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- An opportunity for getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matters to the business
- A chance to work closely together with one of the founders and take full responsibility of recruiting
- Unlimited growth potential in our company – we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
Watch this video with our founder to learn more about our thoughts on recruiting.
Your responsibilities will vary; however, some of them will be to:
- Take ownership of all aspects of the recruitment process, including; role profiling, candidate sourcing, CV screening, assessment planning, creating interview scripts and conducting interviews
- Build a strong employer brand and attracting both the obvious talents (what we call shouting talents) as well as the more covert talents (what we call whispering talents)
- Own the execution of further developing and automating our recruiting processes
- Improve our onboarding process in close collaboration with management
What we expect from you
We expect that you take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. Moreover, you are humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. While we have no preferences as to whether you have a background in HR, marketing, sales, or something completely different, we expect that you have an innate desire to get to know other people and learn, develop, and push yourself. If need be, we will teach you everything you need to know about recruiting. We do expect you to:
- Have acquired a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Be curious about and have a genuine and deep passion for working with and understanding people
- Want to spend your day speaking with people ranging from students to executives
- Have a natural ability to make people feel comfortable around you
As soon as possible.