Procurement & Sourcing
Do you have a passion for creating overview and follow-up on people and tasks to ensure momentum? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a company that is growing into becoming one of the world’s leading innovation hubs for medical devices? Then you may be what we are looking for in Phillips-Medisize’s Global Innovation & Development Center based in Struer.
What You Will Do In Your Role
You will be part of a purchasing and logistics team that is our backbone of ensuring due time delivery of materials and components for our development projects and for our commercial production. Your role is to ensure that we always have a good understanding of what activities are needed in order to secure supply for the development projects and follow-up with the projects in order to get the information and deliverables needed.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinate all activities in a given development project related to purchasing of components and materials for the project
- Escalating need for new suppliers if current suppliers do not cover the needs
- Escalating project delays that can put sourcing and purchasing activities on critical path in the projects
- Creating purchase orders according to the established Sourcing Plan
- Creating tooling purchase orders
- Creating visibility on incoming supply, i.e. what, when, from where and from whom.
- Creating and maintaining Purchase Master Data in SAP
- Coordinating and gathering of required documents that enables you and the team to create purchase orders
- Participate in project meetings
- Participate in meetings with customers
- Maintain Device Full Manufacturing cost overview
The job requires you to be proactive, structured, and a solution-oriented team player. Your success depends on your ability to solve problems and ensure timely communication to the projects on supply risks and/or -delays.
This position will offer you an opportunity to work in close collaboration with key stakeholders from various parts of the organization.
The Experience You Will Bring
- You hold a B.Sc. degree or similar degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Business or similar.
- You have experience from working with operational purchasing
- You have a commercial mind-set
- You have experience from interacting with suppliers and finding solutions together with the suppliers if supply assurance is at risk
- You have been working with SAP or similar ERP systems
- You are fluent in both verbal and written English.
Since the job requires you to interact with many colleagues across projects in Philips-Medisize as well as with suppliers around the world, we expect you to be an outgoing person with a strong personal drive and dedication – with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Additionally, you thrive in a busy environment and bring a ‘can-do attitude’ and a healthy sense of humor to your work – also when the pressure is on.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience from working in the pharma industry would be a plus
- Experience from working with medical devices would be a plus
- Experience with SAP would be a plus
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Phillips-Medisize the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at phillipsmedisize.com