Ready for a challenge? Thinking about taking your career to new heights? Then come on board and be part of our station at Copenhagen Airport!
We are looking for a Stores & Logistics Assistant to join our team at Copenhagen Airport station.
Scope of responsibilities
- Assisting in receiving, supplying and managing stock inventories.
- Assisting in handling the shipments from/to different Copenhagen Airport cargo terminals and local shops.
- Handling stock inventories – receiving, storing, and registering consumable materials to store in all internal systems.
- Assisting in carrying out incoming inspection and quantity control for all purchased consumables.
- Assuring proper batch numbering of stored materials.
- Registering spares released from stock according to the procedures.
- Making sure that both serviceable and unserviceable stock areas are maintained.
- Perform other logistics duties together with the Stores & Logistics Specialist.
- Previous work experience working as a Warehouse Assistant, Storeman or related position is a plus.
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken).
- Basic IT knowledge – MS Office. Any additional program usage is a plus.
- Local Danish passport or any other passport/living permit that is valid for working in Denmark.
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile.
- Strong team player.
- Driving license.
- Chance to start a career in the most global and interesting industry – aviation.
- Chance to become a member of a global operating Line Maintenance organisation.
- Chance to work in a growing and dynamic team.
- Great team members, with diverse backgrounds and who are true aviation fans.
- A lot of milestones are awaiting to be accomplished together.
- On-site training.
- Working base: Copenhagen Airport (CPH).
Job location: Copenhagen Airport (CPH), Denmark.
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.