The Group Total Rewards team is responsible for ensuring an attractive and competitive remuneration structure in Danfoss. We work globally and our decision making is based on quantitative analysis. We support our lines of business and regions with tools and analytical support on compensation trends and challenges.
As member of the total rewards team, you will:
- Support with various reporting to internal and external partners, e.g. annual salary data collection and reporting to vendors, compensation scorecard etc.
- Participate and individually perform ad hoc benchmarking on salary trends and issues to various stakeholders in the organization
- Participate and support in other development activities and from time-to-time support on administrative tasks
Most of the team is located at our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We also expect you to be working from the office at least a couple of days per week especially in the beginning of your time with Danfoss.
We are flexible with the hours you work each week, according to your dedication to your studies. However, we expect that you can work approximately 15-20 hours per week with less during exams.
Background & Skills
- Student within the field of economics, finance or engineering
- Analytical mindset enjoying working with numbers and analysis
- Experience from a similar student position and with at least 2 years until graduation
- Being confident in working with Microsoft Excel. Experience with programming and/or PowerBI is a plus but is not required
- Being familiar with communicating the results of your analysis – and you are fluent in English
- Working independently and take responsibility for completing tasks within set deadlines
- Open minded and ready to engage with colleagues potentially from all around the world
- Ambitious to achieve the best possible solution for a given challenge and have a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Easy-going personality that wants to make a difference
- Service minded and helpful on the tasks we might get over time
- Ready to deal with ambiguity and with a variety of different tasks for a diverse team of internal stakeholders
What is in it for you?
We offer you an ambitious and passionate working atmosphere with highly skilled and experienced colleagues working in a global environment.
With this position, we offer you ample opportunity for personal growth through your daily interactions with the team and other stakeholders. You are presented with a unique opportunity to develop you your analytical competencies and relationship skills. We pride ourselves in developing our talents, and this position should be considered a steppingstone in your career path.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset “action speaks louder than words”, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.