Student worker for Material Logistics packing
Could you see yourself take part in a high performing global organization within Engineering that lead projects and engineering development of technologies platforms and systems where you will make an IMPACT?
Buckle up and get yourself energized for a student worker journey, full of development opportunities within a global engineering organization. Bring out your sharpest analytical instruments, find your inner data driven spirit, pack-up your best communication skills and get your playful groove on to take the role as student worker within Manufacturing Design and Implementation.
- Develop and Maintain PowerBI reports for warehouse storage data and analyze trends and behaviors
- Analyze and visualize data for warehouse planning and for improvement identification and justifications
- Ad hoc data analytics and business intelligence support
Play your part in our team succeeding:
The overall objective of MD&I is owner of global platform technologies that enables the manufacturing and logistics of bricks and material. Furthermore, we lead the complete factory layouts covering Moulding, Logistic, Pack & Processing, and to ensure global alignment of these.
Purpose of this position is to support projects, capacity reviews and technology platform by building up data foundation for seeing and addressing warehouse storage behaviors, trends and potential improvements that supports our projects and our strategy.
Do you have what it takes?
- Advanced Excel skills & a Passion for data crunching
- Data visualization understanding and skills
- Experience within Microsoft 365
- Analytical and structured
- Self-driven, Analytical and proactive
- Friendly nature with good understanding of a diverse international organization.
- Fluent English
- Well-structured in regards to planning of time and tasks
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Good collaboration skills and a “can-do” attitude is essential
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are
covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness– We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Discount– We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.