Tender Analyst – Norwegian speaker for Copenhagen
Careers that Change Lives
In the Pricing, Contract and Tender Management team, we are making sure that hospitals, clinics, and distributors can purchase our products at the agreed prices. The job is exciting: We carry a high level of responsibility with many different work objectives – each day is not the same, and we work both strategically and operational. Each tender and contract we manage is unique; we work across business units, with various requirements and many stakeholders both inside and outside of the company. It is a challenging environment, and it is easy to get very passionate about the job. We play a central role within Medtronic and find it rewarding to create dedicated outputs, especially on Tenders that we submit and receive the immediate results of our efforts. We are a dynamic and diverse team of 21 colleagues with different backgrounds and there is room for everyone.
A Day in the Life
We are a dynamic team in Copenhagen representing Medtronic in the four Nordic Countries and we work closely together.
As our Tender and Contract Specialist, you will be responsible for handling all administrative tasks from tender announcement until contract expiration. During a tender, you will be an expert on the tender documents, the tender admin flow and project coordinator. You will be the go-to person for the purchasers in your regions in Norway, and it is expected that you know your stakeholders and what initiatives they are currently going on. You are the Gatekeeper of all contracts and owner of the contract registry, finalizing contracts, collecting signatures, and loading of contract prices from Vendavo to SAP will be one your tasks. During the lifecycle of the contract, you will monitor the possibility of a price increase in cooperation with the tender strategist and the business units. You will also be responsible for maintaining contract master data, provide statistics, maintain, and actively improve contractual e-catalogues and partner with purchasing departments on process improvement as well as ensure changes are implemented and coordinated both internally and externally after the approval. You are expected to contribute to and implement ongoing process improvements in the Pricing, Contracting and Tender Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in the local healthcare industry working with tender, contracts, procurement or similar
- Fluent in Norwegian as well as excellent English writing & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision
- You are a driven, analytical, and service-minded person
- Orientation to detail
- Ability to understand process flows, implement these and provide recommendations for improvement
- You’re good at prioritizing, a proactive person who can switch between different tasks, and handle multiple tasks in parallels
- Collaboration skills to gather necessary information and build trust
- Advanced IT skills in MS Office and especially MS Excel
Nice to Haves
- Previous work experience in the medical device industry
- Customer/Account management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of contract concepts, contract law or regulations
- Experience with SAP software
- Another Nordic language would be beneficial
- Experience working in a matrix organization – a great, reliable colleague!
- Positive attitude, good sense of humour and socializing skills are great benefits!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/Skills Lab
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day.
When joining Medtronic, you’ll become part of a company that is recognised as a Top Employer for 2022 in multiple countries throughout Europe. Every day we strive to engineer the extraordinary all the while delivering excellent employee experiences and practices benefitting you and your career. Read more about Top Employers .
Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!