About Straumann Group
Every vision has its story. Ours began more than 60 years ago. Since then our innovations and achievements have become landmarks in dentistry worldwide. Straumann began as a family-owned institute, grew into a publicly owned holding, and today comprises a number of international companies around the world.
Straumann Group develop, manufacture and supply dental implants, instruments, biomaterials, CADCAM prosthetics, digital equipment, software, and clear aligners for applications in replacement, restorative, orthodontic and preventative dentistry.
Our principal production sites for implant components and instruments are in Brazil, Germany, India, Switzerland, and the US, while CADCAM prosthetics are milled in Brazil, China, Germany, Japan, and the US. Our biomaterials are produced in Sweden, digital equipment in Canada and Germany, and clear aligners in the US.
Ready taking the step into becoming our new Territory Manager?
We need to strengthen our team with a Territory Manager. The actual territory is in the Southern Denmark area but can be located around Funen / Trekantsområdet / Midtjylland area. You will be reporting to our National Business Manager in Denmark. We search for someone who fully sees the opportunities and advantages that Straumann Group offers our customers today. Who take fully ownership in driving and develop the territory in alignment with strategies and National Business Manager. Our corporate culture is permeated by a player and learner mindset.
Your main tasks:
- Create an unparalleled customer experience by acting as a strategic business partner to existing customers within the defined territory by focusing on customers’ growth goals as well as how Straumann Group can help them achieve these goals.
- Drive business in seeing the advantage using the entire Straumann Group portfolio for the best of our customers.
- Offer and develop long term business relationships with customers in a mutual partnership
- Develop Study Clubs within the territory, actively participate, ensure Straumann Group presentation, and develop customer relationships with existing and new participants.
- Effectively and efficiently, leverage education events to develop existing customers, build brand loyalty and gain new customers.
You might as of today be working:
- As a dental nurse assisting during implant surgeries
- A dental technician working or being familiar with implant prosthetics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Preferably 2-3 years’ sales experience, preferably from Dental, Pharma, Medical Devices or Healthcare
- Prior sales experience with dentists, dental labs, digital workflows solutions is an advantage
- High customer and business orientation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Interested and capable to grow customer base
- Fluent in local language and in English
- Result oriented
- Driver License
- English is our corporate language, therefore, you need to be able to read and understand research studies as well as communicate and feel comfortable both in verbally and writing in English.
Being part of our dynamic inspired and engaged Danish and Nordics team and join our inspiring global community of #ChangeMakers
Create your footprint in the dental industry with an industry-leading portfolio of innovative technologies and solutions.
Opportunity to take responsibility and use your freedom to create and to drive your business area
Become part of one of the biggest success stories in Med-Tech