At a Glance:
Are you well versed in all things Trade Marketing? Do you bring with you a hands-on approach, yet entrepreneurial spirit? If this speaks to you, we have an exciting opportunity waiting. Our team is looking for a dynamic new team member to own our Trade Marketing plans with wholesale partners across Norway, Denmark and Sweden. You will work very closely with the Nordics Marketing Lead and country sales teams, ensuring seamless planning and executions of all trade marketing initiatives. You will help find opportunities with key wholesale partners to grow brand awareness and sellout – managing projects from brief through to execution.
We’re the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won’t let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We’re always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products – so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
We’re big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things – questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
- Your mission is to grow the brand within our key wholesale partners – driving brand awareness, consideration and conversion across Performance Run, Outdoor and all day.
- You will act as the interface between our wholesale partners and various departments at On, including sales, operations, trade design and events
- Working closely with our sales team, you will support sell-ins with campaign-related marketing initiatives to create an account specific seasonal GTM including all online and offline touch points.
- You will help shape the retail consumer journey and GTM roadmap for the Nordic markets – developing strategic brand plans with the sales team.
- You will develop impactful 360° brand experiences, ensuring that everything we do is customer-centric, leveraging consumer insights and focusing on future growth
- You’ve got at least 2-3 years experience in omnichannel retail/trade marketing and brand activation and have loved every minute of it
- You are familiar with the retail industry and understand the challenges, opportunities and needs of this sector
- Responsible, resilient and adaptable, you take pride in your ability to manage a wide range of projects while always delivering the WOW
- You can see the bigger picture, but you know it’s the fine details that really matter
- You’re happy to step out of your comfort-zone and learn new skills
- You love working with others, because you know that by joining together, we can achieve so much more.
- You like being out and about, visiting our retail partners and building strong partner relationships – with 40% of your working time likely to be away from the desk. The rest of your working week will be spent from your home office or one of our showrooms
- You speak a professional working level of English, alongside a native level of Norwegian and/or Danish/Swedish
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.